Friday 15 March 2019

My Accident Story



Stamps can be Dangerous

February 2019

By Sanjay




I am learning to entertain my audience with a recount.



Have you ever thought stamps were dangerous? Well many of you are probably thinking stamps are harmless and merely a child’s toy. You get the stamp press down in ink, then you stamp the pretty picture down onto paper. But this is my accident and this stamp was not so friendly.so So I was about, let's say eight years old when I had love of stamps and the horrifying accident happened.




On a very ordinary day, I was going to my guitar class. Jumping into our speedy car, I called the Batmobile, well it was fast for me, but we were going the speed limit of 50 km per hour. Sitting in the car rather bored I starting exploring the car with my eyes. I would do anything to entertain myself, we were almost at my guitar class. As soon as we got there something caught my eye as I was getting out of the Batmobile a cool stamp, or what I thought was a cool stamp. I pushed down on the stamp as I looked closer at the picture.




Taking a closer look it had a cool sign on the top of the stamp, it looked to me like it was a flamethrower. What do you think looks like a stamp and has a picture of a flame on it? Would you be thinking a Batman Flamethrower or would you think a car lighter. Well it was a car lighter. But I saw it differently I thought it was a stamp with a flamethrower icon on it so I grasped the stamp




Stamping it down on my leg I felt a hot burning fire on my leg, I was scared and freaked out trying to hide what I had done. I went into the guitar lesson which felt like hours later. I came home and I told my mum that I stabbed myself with a stamp. My mum told me it wasn't a stamp but it was a car lighter the next day we had to get it checked from the doctors. I had to get this this weird plaster from the doctors and every day we had to change the plaster, every day! It stung for weeks. But at last it healed and I have ended up with a big mark on my leg to this day. And I avoided stamps at all cost now. So funny



No comments:

Post a Comment