Tuesday 19 February 2019

My Mihimihi




Mihimihi 

Sanjay

I am learning to: introduce myself and others, and respond to introductions using my personal information 

Tēnā koutou katoa, (greetings to you all)

Nō Aotearoa ahau (where you are from / Aotearoa*)

Ko Maungarei tōku maunga (Mountain)

Ko Waitemata harbour tōku moana (ocean)

Kei Tamaki makaurau tōku kāinga ināianei (I now live)

Ko Te Hapara pai tōku kura (school / Good Shepherd School*) 

Ko Beeramathy toku whānau (family name)

Ko Saravan Beeramathy tōku pāpā (father)

No Malaysia ia (Father is from, share diverse backgrounds)

Ko Vivian Kow tōku māmā (mother, ask if maiden or family name) 

No Malaysia (Mother is from, share diverse backgrounds)

Ko Sanjay B

eeramathy tōku ingoa (your name)

Nō reira, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā tātou katoa. 

(Therefore, greetings to you, greetings to you, greeting to us all). 



No comments:

Post a Comment